Health and Safety
Safety is at the core of all our activities and project goals. We believe that our commitment to providing an injury free workplace and conducting our business in an environmentally and socially responsible manner is a key factor in our success and reflects the core values of the company. We are extremely proud of our safety record having achieved in the past over 10,000,000 man hours a lost time incident.We retain experienced and qualified safety professionals who are registered with the Thai government and the safety department is run by our full time safety manager.
Our safety management system has been certified to OHSAS 18001.
Our safety department work closely with our customers and the Thai government to ensure that we are providing our employees with the best and most relevant training available.
We are as a company fully committed to the implementation of and adherence to best practices in the areas of health, Safety and environment for our employees, customers and the general public. We see our obligations as :
- Continue to develop and improve on safe working processes at all levels .
- Ensure compliance with the current laws and regulations governing our company business and any associated national standards .
- Arrange and Implement hearing conservation plan including noise exposure monitoring , hearing loss examination and prevention program.
- Being at work whilst under the influence of drug or alcohol is strictly prohibited. This will be continuously monitored including random checks.
- Take account and consideration of the local community and any impact our activities may have on the quality of their daily life and environment .
- Manage the proactive protection for injury, sickness and working environment by performing risk assessment.
- Defining the preventive action and controlling and improving the working environment continuously.
- Monitor our HSE performance in a regulated documentary process with set targets and key performance indicators.
- Follow-up and evaluate the efficiency of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management by reporting to the Board of Directors on a regular basis.